When starting to plan your kitchen renovation you may get quickly waylaid by the glitz and the glamour of appliances. However a kitchen is not built around your oven, rather it is your preference for cupboards that dictates a kitchens design. This is not simply because they provide the façade for your kitchen, but because they compose the bulk of your kitchen. So let’s look at three sections of cabinets; materials, design and functionality/features.
The options here are endless, so here are some suggestions of a few items to whet your appetite.
- The walk in pantry – If you have the space they are invaluable
- Soft closing drawers – So your pubescent offspring will never be able to close a kitchen cupboard in anger again
- Deep drawers – To store deep things, great for that ever increasing collection of canned vegetables
- Spice racks – There are few things visually pleasing than a meticulously organised spice rack
- Roll out trays in base cabinets – So that you never have to forage the dark recesses of your cupboards again
- Rubbish bin in base cabinets – Hide them away so they don’t sully your kitchens appearance
For any and all queries about your kitchen renovation, please do not hesitate to call us on (02) 99 675 675.